No Goats No Glory [BAAA]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi guys and elcome back :D

2 posters

Go down

Hi guys and elcome back :D Empty Hi guys and elcome back :D

Post  LocoStar Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi everyone! This is me - Loco, polish guy who used to play with You some GvG not so long ago. I saw one guy in the Mists today with Goats guild name and [BAAA] tag Very Happy So is that mean You own sPvP in GW2? Very Happy

And does Warlock plays GW2 too? If yes I wish to play with You all guys. BAAA means fun Very Happy

LocoStar

Back to top Go down

Hi guys and elcome back :D Empty Re: Hi guys and elcome back :D

Post  Aryanna Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:07 am

LocoStar wrote:Hi everyone! This is me - Loco, polish guy who used to play with You some GvG not so long ago. I saw one guy in the Mists today with Goats guild name and [BAAA] tag Very Happy So is that mean You own sPvP in GW2? Very Happy

And does Warlock plays GW2 too? If yes I wish to play with You all guys. BAAA means fun Very Happy

The guy you saw was probably Esi. I know he spends a reasonable time in there. Or it might have been Space. As a guild, we yet have to make a group and play sPvP together.

Warlock doesn't play GW2 as of now. I did hear him say that he might in a couple of months.
Aryanna
Aryanna

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum